HOW TO REPORT A BUG

Moderator: abstr

abstr
Site Admin

HOW TO REPORT A BUG

Post by abstr » Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:30 am

Hi All

The following notes are required reading before reporting a bug. If your post does not satisfy any of these points I will respond by referring you back to this post.

Most importantly, I AM NOT A MIND READER, so if you don't give me all the relevant information necessary to understand your problem I cannot possibly help you.

1. If your issue is a crash then please first enable Windows crash reporting and attach the crash dump with your post.

2. Scan the first page of the forum to see if your problem has already been reported. Reposted issues will be marked as duplicates and later deleted.

3. Make sure you can reproduce your problem reliably using the default 'Introduction.tdl'. If you need to add tasks in order to reproduce the problem then you must also attach the modified tasklist to your post.

4. Click 'NEW TOPIC' and fill in the categories at the top of the post to specify ToDoList version and Windows version.

5. Give your post a clearly explanatory title.

6. When describing your problem you must state what the expected outcome was, what actually happened and why you believe the existing behaviour to be incorrect.

7. You must provide a detailed set of steps for reproducing the problem. Please don't assume we know what you are talking about.

8. If your problem is with the UI then you must provide screenshots that clearly show the problem.

9. You must regularly check back here to see if further information is required of you. If you post a bug report and then don't follow it up the report will be marked 'No action needed' after a while.